The Crochet Fashionista Workshop Kit
The Double Stitch gals have put inspiration into a stylish Workbook-DVD-Kit!
Be sure to read on and check it out!
The Double Stitch Twins have been a highlight of the last couple of years of my working with designers. Watching their talents grow and how naturally they relate to their customers is truly a joy. Their new kit, The Crochet Fashionista Workshop, is a reflection of who they are as people as well as designers. Erika and Monika told me that their goal for the Crochet Fashionista workshop, is not only to share crochet pattern designs, but to provide a reference that upgrades the way crocheters look at crochet from the very beginning of the creative process. Erika said, “Our perspective on color, shape and versatility is something that we are honored to share with others because we feel that it will continue to keep the beautiful craft of crochet moving to the next level, all over the world!”
Let me list what I feel are the attractions of this kit:
- The 64-page book is actually purse-shaped with a stylish printed wood-grain handle and set the stage for a fun crochet experience
- Learning information on how to develop your crochet skills the “fashionista” way are attractively presented with color illustrations and relate to each of the projects
- 14 projects that are not only designed by, but also modeled by the twins
- 2 Susan Bates crochet hooks that have their own plastic case
- A heart-shaped stitch gauge and needle sizer (you may start to love measuring your gauge)
- DVD featuring the Double Stitch Twins as they take on Chicago and present two video workshops
- And a favorite bonus of mine — a recipe for the twins favorite let’s-take-a-break snack, Guacamole Salsa
"As we grow as designers, we appreciate each opportunity we get to share our design evolution with past, present and future crocheters. We learn more about crochet each day, and it feels good to know that crochet fashionista's will explore the joy of the wonderful craft along with us, through our The Crochet Fashionista Workbook." —Erika Simmons