Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3, Week 2
Hi friends! Wednesday is finally here. I’ve had a few hectic days since we last got together. Life never seems to get any easier, it’s always one issue after another. You just need to learn to not sweat the small stuff or overthink things. My escape is my quiet time for knitting or crochet. I’ve been working on crochet hats since last week and was able to make 5 of them. I started out making a beach hat for my g-grandson, then another, and one for his mom, then I made a couple of garden hats for myself.
Today is the one day I set aside for myself. I started on Kate’s Shawl Knit Along today so I’ll be working on that tonight and probably for the next week. I want to wear this to an upcoming event next month.
Join me tonight for Red Heart's Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on TONIGHT, and what you are watching on TV, or music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. What’s on those hooks and needles tonight?
Here’s how it works! Beginning March 21, 2012 through May 23, 2012.
1. "Like" the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words "Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3". Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is May 23, 2012.
2. Each Wednesday your photos will be added into the Facebook Photo Album called "WNSC Season 3"
3. Inside the "WNSC Season 3" Facebook photo album people can view and "like" the photos.
4. We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to "like" a photo is May 30, 2012. Winners will be announced on June 6, 2012.
5. The prizes will be:
- 6 skeins of Red Heart With Love yarn
- 2 booklets
- Susan Bates needles & hooks
- A subscription to Crochet Today! or Your Knitting Life!
Note: To be eligible to win you must "Like" the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night, I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. Hope you can join in on the fun!