Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3, Week 3
If I ever needed a break from all things around me, it’s today! I’ve been running here and there for a week now, but I always have a project bag with. Today is my day … no one asking me to run them somewhere, I’m not cooking today, just tuning out all that’s around me and I’m going to enjoy the entire afternoon and evening (by myself) knitting. I’m still working on Kate’s Shawl so I’ll be working on that again tonight. I’m headed to the Stitches South event in Georgia in a couple of weeks and I hope to have it finished by then. Today I’ll be listening to some soothing music...you know, that kind that *just takes you away*, loving the beautiful weather, sitting outside on the patio and enjoying my garden and nature. SO.….. what’s up with everyone else today?
Join me tonight for Red Heart's Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, what you are watching on TV, or what music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. What’s on those hooks and needles tonight?
Here’s how it works! Beginning March 21, 2012 through May 23, 2012.
1. "Like" the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words "Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3". Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is May 23, 2012.
2. Each Wednesday your photos will be added into the Facebook Photo Album called "WNSC Season 3"
3. Inside the "WNSC Season 3" Facebook photo album people can view and "like" the photos.
4. We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to "like" a photo is May 30, 2012. Winners will be announced on June 6, 2012.
5. The prizes will be:
· 6 skeins of Red Heart With Love yarn
· 2 booklets
· Susan Bates needles & hooks
Note: To be eligible to win you must "Like" the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night, I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. Hope you can join in on the fun!