WINNERS ... Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge, Season 3
Another season for the WNSC has come and gone. We have tallied your likes and have 5 winners to announce. We have really enjoyed all of the wonderful projects you created for the Wednesday Night Stitching Challege! I’ll be looking forward to our next season and thinking about what I want to work on, but no starting until then. Maybe I'll take a look at my *to-do* list and use a couple of those ideas to work on.
Over 700 entries were received for Season 3 of the WNSC; what amazing works you have all created. Now on to the winners:
1. Jessica Myers, 522 likes with her beautiful thread cover umbrella
2. Jamie Page, 508 likes with an amazing color array on her Vintage Granny Ripple
3. Kelli Lund, 318 likes for the adorable monkey hat
4. Jody Rogers, 227 likes for her beautiful throw
5. Ruth Harlock Hunter, 225 likes for her Floral Garden throw
To us, you are all winners, these are the people you have selected for their projects. Let's give them a big shout out and congratulations!
Make sure you "Like" us on Facebook to stay up to date on when the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 4 kicks off!
Until next season .... happy stitching!