Its time for another crochet-along with Marly! Together we'll be making this pretty poncho in Red Heart Unforgettable yarn. Each Tuesday starting September 20 you'll get a written pattern and video tutorial so you can make your own poncho. Below is the list of supplies, schedule, community, and information about the giveaway. Use the hashtag #MarlyBirdCAL to share your projects and follow along!
Get your supplies together now so you'll be ready to start next week.
Sizes: S/M (L/2XL)
Widest point when laid flat: 30" (40") [76 (101.5) cm]
Neck circumference: 20.5"
Length from shoulder to bottom point when laid flat: 24.75? (34.75?) [63 (88) cm]
- Red Heart Unforgettable: 5 (6) balls in color of your choice for regular poncho; 7 (8) balls
for more dramatic neck and/or edge, as in the poncho in Tealberry in the header
- Samples were made in 3952 Tealberry, 3960 Tidal, 3943 Stained Glass, 9942 Cappuccino
- Use the promo code MARLYCAL20 to get 20% off Unforgettable now through October 3, 2016!
- Susan Bates Crochet Hook: 5mm (US H-8)
- Bent tip yarn needle
- Removable stitch markers
- Knit Klips (optional)
- Decorative buttons (optional)
Come back each week for the written pattern and video! The written pattern will be on Marly’s site and the video will be on YouTube; we’ll add the links below as each part is released. All of the materials will stay available after the CAL finishes, so don’t worry if you join a little late.