Buz and Belinda Bumblebee
This is a downloadable pattern only.
Get your honey jars ready for these two! They’re ready to go looking for flowers while they buzz around with you.
- RED HEART® Amigurumi: 1 ball 9247 Bumble Bee
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 2.75 mm [US 2] needles for working small circumferences and I-cord.
- Choose double pointed needles
- 2 short circulars or 1 long circular, whichever you prefer
- Stitch marker
- Four 20 mm safety eyes (two for each bee)
- Yarn needle
- Optional: Knee high stocking and plastic pellets for weighted stuffing
|Gauge/Tension:||25 sts = about 4" [10 cm]; 32 rounds = about 4" [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch worked in rounds (knit every round). EXACT GAUGE IS NOT CRITICAL TO THIS PROJECT. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Bee measures about 5½" [14 cm] long and about 3½" [9 cm] tall, not including wings and legs.