Color-Block Knit Pillows
This is a downloadable pattern only.
A silky fur-like texture make these pillows the ultimate accessory for your restful home sanctuary. We used regular bed pillows and covered them in stylish home décor shades for living room or bedroom. The color blocking is done in two variations with a button-off back for ease of care.
- RED HEART® Hygge: 2 balls 8340 Sterling A, 1 ball 8319 Rust B, and 2 balls 8406 Pearl C.
- RED HEART® Soft®: 4 balls 9440 Light Grey Heather D.
- Note: Yarn quantities are sufficient to make both pillows. If you wish to make the Offset Stripe Pillow Cover only, you will need 2 balls each of A and D, and 1 ball each of B and C. If you wish to make the Center Stripe Pillow Cover only, you will need 1 ball each of A, B, and C, and 2 balls of D.
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 5mm [US 8] and 6.5mm [US 10½]
- Stitch marker
- 7 removable stitch markers or pins
- fourteen 1" [25mm] buttons (seven for each pillow)
- Yarn needle
|Gauge/Tension:||13 sts = 4" [10 cm]; 21 rows = 4" [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch (knit on right side, purl on wrong side) using Hygge and larger needles. 17 sts = 4" [10 cm]; 25 rows = 4" [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch using Soft and smaller needles. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needle to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Each pillow cover is designed to fit a 20 x 26" [51 x 66 cm] bed pillow.