Festive Fair Isle Stocking
This is a downloadable pattern only.
Whether you hang your stockings on the mantel or other special place for Santa to fill, this Fair Isle design is a definite holiday favorite. Knit in the colors shown or changed to match your own holiday decor, it will become a treasured heirloom.
- RED HEART® With Love®: 1 skein each 1101 Eggshell A, 1401 Pewter B, and 1909 Holly Berry C
- RED HEART® Fur™: 1 ball 9100 Polar D
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 5mm [US 8] 16" [40 cm] circular needle
- 5mm [US 8] double pointed needles (set of 5)
- 8mm [US 11] straight needles
- Stitch marker
- Waste yarn
- Yarn needle
|Gauge/Tension:||18 sts = 4" [10 cm]; 22 rounds = 4" [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch (knit on right side, purl on wrong side) with smaller needles. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Stocking measures about 21" [53 cm] long (measured cuff to toe) and 15" [38 cm] circumference (measured at cuff).