Fringed Knit Basket
Give a shower gift in a knit basket that will help organize baby's things for many years! Holding multiple strands together makes the basket sturdier. And using a multi-color for the fringe means the colors coordinate effortlessly.
For the crochet version, see LW6068 Crochet Fringe Basket
- RED HEART® Bunches of Hugs™: 2 balls 5311 Chalk A, 1 ball 6381 Dragon B
- Susan Bates Circular Knitting Needles: 8mm [US 11] 29" [74 cm]
- Susan Bates Double-Pointed Needles: 8mm [US 11]
- Susan Bates Crochet Hook: 8 mm (US L-11)
- Detachable stitch markers
- Yarn needle
Sturdy cardboard 4" [10 cm] square
|Gauge/Tension:||10 sts = 4" [10 cm] in Double Garter Stitch pattern with 4 strands of yarn held together. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Fringed Basket measures: About 14" wide x 14" high [35 cm x 35 cm] and 42" [107 cm] in circumference.