Ned and Norman Crochet Narwhal
This is a downloadable pattern only.
Why pretend to be a unicorn when you’re already a narwhal? Norman and Ned love living in the chilly waters near the north pole and would love to meet you, just don’t forget to bundle up!
- RED HEART® Amigurumi: 1 ball 9614 Narwhal
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 2.25 mm [US B-1]
- Stitch marker
- Two 6 mm safety eyes
- Yarn needle
- Black embroidery floss and embroidery needle (for mouth embroidery)
- Scrap of pink felt
- Strong craft glue
- Wooden toothpick (for tusk)
- Optional: Knee high stocking and plastic pellets for weighted stuffing.
|Gauge/Tension:||32 sts = about 4" [10 cm]; 28 rounds = about 4" [10 cm] in single crochet (sc). EXACT GAUGE IS NOT CRITICAL TO THIS PROJECT. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Narwhal measures about 4" [10 cm] tall, not including tusk.