Make these cozy slippers in any of the three sizes as a unique gift or to warm your own toes. The fuzzy yarn and sweet face are beautifully designed and fun to wear.
- RED HEARTÂ® Super SaverÂ®
- 1 (1, 2) skeins of 316 Soft White A
- RED HEARTÂ® Light & LoftyÂ®
- 1 skein of 9316 Puff B
- AUNT LYDIA'SÂ® Fashion Crochet size 3
- 1 ball of 12 Black C
- Susan BatesÂ® Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6], 9mm [US M-13], and 2.75mm [US C-2] (optional)
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
|Designed By:||Brenda K. B. Anderson|
|Gauge/Tension:||GAUGE: 17 sts = 4" (10 cm) in pattern with medium hook and A; 20 rows = 4" (10 cm); 7 sts = 4" (10 cm) in pattern with large hook and B; 8 1/2 rows = 4" (10 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge given.|
Choose your size
Slipper measures 9" [23 cm] long.