Elegant yet simple to create this beautiful afghan pattern lets the yarn do the work!This pattern was created before 2008 and therefore does not follow our current pattern format or image size.
- RED HEARTÂ® "Super SaverÂ®"
- 19 Ounces No. 0776 Dark Orchid CA, 15 ounces No. 0778 Light Fuchsia CB, 6 ounces No. 0940 Plum Pudding CC
- RED HEARTÂ® Ltd. "FoxyÂ®"
- 4 Balls No. 9379 Plummy CD
- Crochet Hook: 11.5mm [US P-16]
- Yarn needle
|Designed By:||Michele Thompson|
|Project Type:||Throws / Afghans|
|Gauge/Tension:||GAUGE: One repeat = 8Â½" wide; 8 rows = 9" in pat with 2 strands CA or CB. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.|
Choose your size
Afghan measures approximately 45" x 62".