Tina & Nina Mermaid
This is a downloadable pattern only.
Tina & Nina are ready to swim the seas with you! Look for shells, travel the world on land or sea with these adaptable friends.
- RED HEART® Amigurumi: 1 ball 9695 Mermaid
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 2.75 mm [US 2] double pointed needles (set of 5).
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: Small hook for attaching hair to mermaid
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders
- Two 6mm safety eyes
- Black embroidery floss and embroidery needle for mouth
- Scrap of pink felt for cheeks
- Sharp scissors
- Craft glue
- Regular size drinking straw for leg armature
- Yarn needle.
- Optional: Knee high stocking and plastic pellets for weighted stuffing.
|Gauge/Tension:||30 sts = about 4" [10 cm]; 36 rounds = about 4" [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch worked in rounds (knit every round). EXACT GAUGE IS NOT CRITICAL TO THIS PROJECT. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Mermaid measures about 5½" [14 cm] tall not including tail, and 7" [18 cm] tall including tail.