Before we start, you'll need to gather the following supplies:
- Red Heart® Chic Sheep by Marly Bird™: 1 ball 5324 Mimosa
- Susan Bates® Circular Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] and 5mm [US 8] 16" (40.5cm)
- Susan Bates® Double Pointed Needles: 1 set, 5mm [US 8]]
- Susan Bates® Open End Cablestitch Holder
- Susan Bates® Split Lock Stitch Markers
- Susan Bates® Easy Pom Pom Maker: 2" (5cm) diameter
- Yarn needle
Let's Get Started
Knit through the back loop for a knit stitch that stands out.
Take your time as you work through each needle. Be sure to scoot your stitches to the middle of each needle as you finish knitting them.
Don't be intimidated by the double points! They’re here to help as your hat gets closer to being finished
If you don't have a cable needle handy, an extra double pointed needle is a great stand-in!
Top off your new hat with a peppy pompom and you’ll score big on style!
Share your creation