Beginner Penny Pocket Necklace
This is a downloadable pattern only.
Who couldn't use a little luck? Make this sweet little pocket and keep your lucky penny close to hand. The pocket is made from a several easy to make and assemble pieces. It’s easy enough that even beginners can complete this project with some help from a crocheter.
- RED HEART® With Love® 1 skein 1971 Tigerlily or 1803 Blue Hawaii or color of your choice
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook – 4 mm [US G-6]
- Yarn needle
- Pony beads or wood beads with hole large enough to thread yarn through
- Needle small enough to fit through hole of bead (threading needle)
- 2½" [6.5 cm] piece of heavy cardboard (for making tassel)
|Gauge/Tension:||26 sts = 7" [18 cm] 24 rows = 4" [10 cm] in scarf pattern.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Pocket measures about 1¾" [4.5 cm] wide (at widest) x 1¾" [4.5 cm] long, not including tassel and hanging chains.