Curvaceously Chic Hat
This bright cabled hat will put you in an impulsive mood thanks to the spirited color choice and happy pompom! Of course, you can choose your own fun color from the gorgeous Chic Sheep color options! You’ll love watching this all-over cable texture appear as you knit!
For more information on Chic Sheep by Marly Bird a 100% Merino Wool yarn please visit: http://www.redheart.com/chicsheep
- Red Heart® Chic Sheep by Marly Bird™: 2 balls 5622 Dragon Fruit A, 1 ball 5312 Stiletto B, 5316 Linen C
- Susan Bates® Circular Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] and 5mm [US 8], 16" (40.5 cm)
- Susan Bates® Double Pointed Needles: One set 5mm [US 8]
- Susan Bates® split lock stitch markers
- Susan Bates® Easy Pom Pom Maker, 1½" (4 cm) diameter (optional)
- Cable Needle
- Yarn needle
|Gauge/Tension:||18 sts and 27 rows = 4" (10 cm) in Stockinette stitch, CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Hat measures 21½ (54.5) at full circumference and 10" (25.5 cm) in length.