Fair Isle Sweater Coat
This is a downloadable pattern only.
If you’ve been wanting to try out the Fair Isle technique, this sweater coat is a great place to start! The striping colorway you choose will do a lot of the work for you, and you’ll have less ends to weave in.
- RED HEART® Soft Essentials™: 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12) balls 7405 Greyhound A
- RED HEART® Soft Essentials Stripes™: 1 (1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2) ball(s) 7940 Maritime Stripe B
- Susan Bates® Circular Knitting Needles: 5.5mm [US 9] (gauge needle), and 6mm [US 10] 32" (81.3 cm) or longer
- Susan Bates® Double Pointed Knitting Needles: One set each 5mm [US 8] and 5.5mm [US 9]
- Stitch markers
- Scrap yarn or stitch holders
- Yarn needle
|Gauge/Tension:||13 sts = 4” (10 cm); 17 rows = 4" (10 cm) with 5.5mm [US 9] needle. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge given.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
To Fit Bust/Chest: 40" [101.6 cm]
Finished Bust/Chest Measurement: 44" [112 cm]