Larry and Linda Crochet Llama
This is a downloadable pattern only.
Llamas are curious by nature and these pals are no exception to the rule! They love to explore new places and meet new people whenever they can.
- RED HEART® Amigurumi: 1 ball 9872 Llama
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 2.25 mm [US B-1]
- Stitch marker
- Two 6 mm safety eyes
- Craft glue
- Yarn needle
- Regular sized drinking straw (for leg armatures)
- Black embroidery floss and embroidery needle (for nose embroidery)
- Optional: Pins, knee high stocking and plastic pellets for weighted stuffing.
|Gauge/Tension:||32 sts = about 4" [10 cm]; 28 rounds = about 4" [10 cm] in single crochet (sc). EXACT GAUGE IS NOT CRITICAL TO THIS PROJECT. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Llama measures about 5" [12.5 cm] tall and 4" [10 cm] wide (at widest).