Mod Chic Tote
Sophisticated accessorizing is yours, with just a few balls of yarn and purchased handles. The high contrast stripes are crocheted in continuous rounds, switching the color every three rounds. Accent your look with an optional tassel (or make a few tassels to switch out as desired).
For more information on Chic Sheep yarn by Marly Bird, click here.
- RED HEART® Chic Sheep™: 2 balls of 5312 Stiletto A and 1 ball of 5311 Lace B
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
- Split stitch marker
- Yarn needle
- Pair of 23” (58 cm) leather purse handles (with perforations for sewing)
- Sewing needle and matching thread
- 6” (15 cm) piece of cardboard for tassel (optional)
- Lobster claw key ring for tassel (optional)
- Contrasting yarn for tassel (optional)
|Gauge/Tension:||20 sc = 4" (10 cm); 21 rnds = 4” (10 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Tote measures 26.5” [67.5 cm] in circumference, 12” [30.5 cm] in height.