My First Socks
Use any of the colors of this soft wool yarn to knit great fitting socks. We’ve included both women’s and men’s sizes so they are ideal for gifts. Watch Marly’s “My First Knit Socks on Double Pointed Needles” video series along with this pattern for thorough step-by-step instructions*
For more information on Chic Sheep by Marly Bird a 100% Merino Wool yarn please visit: http://www.redheart.com/chicsheep
- RED HEART® Chic Sheep by Marly Bird™: 2 balls 5693 Poolside
- Susan Bates® double pointed needles: One set 3.75mm [US 5]
- Susan Bates® split lock stitch markers
- Susan Bates® extendable stitch holder (work-in-progress tube) (optional)
- Wooden sock blocker (optional)
- Yarn needle
|Gauge/Tension:||24 sts = 4" (10 cm) Stockinette st. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Sock measures 10½" (26.5 cm) in circumference around foot.