Prickles and Pear Knit Cactus
This is a downloadable pattern only.
These cacti pals aren’t too spiky to be around! In fact, they’re quite friendly and always give their friends very careful hugs.
- RED HEART® Amigurumi: 1 ball 9627 Cactus
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 2.75 mm [US 2] needles for working small circumferences and I-cord
- Choose double pointed needles
- 2 short circulars or 1 long circular, whichever you prefer
- 2.75 mm [US 2] straight needles for working back and forth in rows
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 2.75 mm [US C-2]
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders
- Four 6 mm safety eyes (two eyes for each cactus)
- Yarn needle
- Sewing needle and thread to match dress
|Gauge/Tension:||25 sts = about 4" [10 cm]; 32 rounds = about 4" [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch worked in rounds (knit every round) and Double Seed stitch. EXACT GAUGE IS NOT CRITICAL TO THIS PROJECT. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Each cactus measures about 5" [12.5 cm] tall and 3" [7.5 cm] wide (at widest).