Red Heart Cares Knit First Aid Kit
Donations of items valued under $250 do not require a receipt for tax purposes and the Red Cross will not provide acknowledgement on gifts under this amount.
*Purchase of products does not trigger an additional donation to American Red CrossGet the crochet version.
- RED HEART® Super Saver® Accent™: 2 skeins 361 Putty A
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 2 skeins 3950 Charcoal A
- AUNT LYDIA’S® Fashion Crochet size 3: 1 ball each 201 White B and 006 Scarlet C
- Susan Bates® Circular Knitting Needle: 4mm [US 6], 16” [40 cm] long
- Susan Bates® Double Pointed Knitting Needles: 4mm [US 6] and 2mm [US 0]
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 3.75mm [US F-5]
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
Medium-weight scrap yarn, four size 4 black brass sew-on snaps for inner pocket flaps, two ?” [22 mm] brushed metal buttons for outer flap closure, matching sewing thread, needle and straight pins
|Gauge/Tension:||GAUGE: 20 sts = 4” [10 cm]; 24 rows = 4” [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch using larger needles and A. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Kit measures 8” [20.5 cm] wide x 8” [20.5 cm] tall x 3” [7.5 cm] deep when folded.