Skater Chic Hat
Skater Chic Hat_PatternCorrection
Whether for a skaterboy or a total nerd, this knit hat will please them all. Choose the colors he likes to wear and be ready to make hats for all his friends too. The elastic band can be adjusted to his comfort.
For more information on Chic Sheep yarn by Marly Bird, click here.
- Red Heart® Chic Sheep by Marly Bird™: 1 each ball 5360 Suede A, 5312 Stiletto B
- Susan Bates® Circular Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] and 5mm [US 8], 16" (40.5 cm)
- Susan Bates® Double Pointed Needles: One set 5mm [US 8]
- Susan Bates® split lock stitch markers
- Susan Bates® Easy Pom Pom Maker, 1½" (4 cm) diameter (optional)
- 22" (56 cm) in length with a ¼" (6 mm) wide elastic band
- Yarn needle
|Gauge/Tension:||18 sts and 27 rows = 4" (10 cm) in Stockinette st using larger needles. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Hat measures 21½ (54.5) at full circumference and 10" (25.5 cm) in length.