Sparkle and Shimmer Crochet Unicorn
This is a downloadable pattern only.
Looking for some magic? You’ll find these two friends prancing in the enchanted forest, chatting with the pixies and getting the latest gossip from the birds.
- RED HEART® Amigurumi: 1 ball 9178 Unicorn
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 2.25 mm [US B-1]
- Stitch marker
- Two 6 mm safety eyes
- Craft glue
- Yarn needle
- Regular sized drinking straw (for leg armatures)
- Wooden toothpick (for horn)
- Black embroidery floss and embroidery needle (for embroidering facial features)
- Optional: Pins, knee high stocking and plastic pellets for weighted stuffing.
|Gauge/Tension:||32 sts = about 4" [10 cm]; 28 rounds = about 4" [10 cm] in single crochet (sc). EXACT GAUGE IS NOT CRITICAL TO THIS PROJECT. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.|
NOTE: Downloadable pattern automatically added to Cart when buying pattern materials.
Choose your size
Unicorn measures about 4" [10 cm] tall and 4" [10 cm] long (measured from tip of nose to rear end).