Triple Crochet: A Beginners Guide | RedHeart
A treble crochet (sometimes called triple crochet) is taller than a double crochet and is made by working two yarn overs at the start of the stitch, instead of one yarn over as for double crochet. It is abbreviated tr.
1. Yarn over twice, insert the hook into the work (fifth chain from hook on the starting chain).
2. * Yarn over and draw yarn through, pulling up a loop.
3. Yarn over again and pull yarn through the first two loops only on the hook.
4. Yarn over again and pull yarn through the next two loops only on the hook.
5. Yarn over again and pull yarn through the last two loops on the hook.
6. One treble made. Yarn over twice, insert hook into next stitch; repeat from * in step 2.
Below: LW4707 Bright & Breezy Throw Crochet Pattern